International Flights can take you anywhere in the world. If you can imagine it, then we can take you there. Some of the most popular destinations are listed below:
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS FROM SOUTH AFRICA (Estimated Prices, subject to change without notice):
- London – From R9290
- New York – From R5000
- Mauritius – From R5633
- Paris – From R7320
- Bangkok – From R6731
- Amsterdam – From R6606
- Athens – From R7582
- Rome – From R7398
- Istanbul – From R5689
- Munich – From R6852
We also offer some Regional Flights from South Africa:
- Johannesburg to Windhoek – From R3282
- Johannesburg to Maputo – From R3847
- Johannesburg to Gaborone – R2333
International Flights are usually more luxurious and bigger planes flying you because of the long distance and the time that you spend up in the air. International flights can have a first class experience that you simply must try once in a lifetime but unlike domestic flights you have to be at the airport a little earlier to check in and remember that the rules and regulations are much stricter because you are going to a different country with different rules and regulations.
Domestic Flights = Inside your country.
International Flights = Outside your country.
Remember, Airports Company South Africa (ACSA) enforced rules that restrict the amount of Liquids, Aerosols and Gels (LAGs) that passengers may take on board in their hand luggage on international flights, to protect against the threat of liquid explosives. Such rules took effect in the European Union and the United States of America, and South Africa which started enforcing these international aviation safety regulations on 01 June 2007. LAGs stands for Liquids, Aerosols and Gels. If you can POUR it, PUMP it, SQUEEZE it, SPREAD it, SMEAR it, SPRAY it or SPILL it, it is considered a LAG.
What do you need to do?
- You may only carry Liquids, Aerosols and Gels (LAGs) in your hand luggage in containers that have a maximum capacity of 100 millilitres each.
- You may carry several containers with liquid contents.
- These containers must be packed in a re-sealable, transparent plastic bag.
- The total capacity of the plastic bag must not exceed one litre.
- It must be possible to open and re-seal the plastic bag.
- Each passenger can carry ONLY ONE of these bags
- These bags must be removed from your hand luggage and presented to security personnel for inspection.
Always be safe and make sure that no one has packed your luggage or tampered with your bags. Please remember to declare everything at the inspection point. A foreign jail is not where you would like to end up in. Many innocent people have been framed with drugs due to carelessness. 1time.co.za and Travelstart wish you a safe flight