Cheap Flights with TravelStart offers you Cheap Flights from South Africa to anywhere in the world. We give you the option to choose from over 500 airlines and more than 11 000 destinations with our flight search engine. 1time.co.za really has you covered and will help you book flights to any of the following destinations below. Please see an expected price to pay for the following selected Cheap Flights:
ONE WAY CHEAP FLIGHTS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
- Johannesburg to Cape Town – From R1000
- Lanseria to Cape Town – From R961
- Johannesburg to Durban – From R818
- Durban to Cape Town – From R997
- Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth – From 1238
Here are some tips to book Cheap Flights:
- Get a Kulula Credit Card, a Nedbank American Express card, a Discovery Card Fast Miles, a Diners Club card linked to the SAA / British Airways frequent flyer program, FNB eBUCKS and an ABSA card linked to the British Airways Executive Club. The reward you earn can be used to offset the price of airline tickets or even to pay for a whole ticket.
- If you need to change a booking, check what the costs are of doing it on the internet versus doing it telephonically. It’s usually cheaper to make changes on the internet.
- Compare current airline prices to what they’ve historically been. If current airfares are lower than they have been historically, it’s less likely that they’ll drop a lot going forward.
- When booking Mango flights, use their facility to search for 1-month low rates, to find the cheapest flight price in a month. Unfortunately Kulula have done away with the option to search for 1 month low rates.
- Direct non-stop flights are best. With each stop the chances of something going wrong (e.g. being stranded as a result of delayed flights) increases. Especially avoid stopovers in places during their bad-weather seasons (e.g. Chicago is prone to snowstorms in winter).
Always remember to be on the lookout for Cheap Flights and Flight Specials just after the peak season. Let 1time.co.za assist you today.